Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
It's not about changing minds or convincing, but rattling your pathetic delusions of false reality to the point doubt seeps into your mind and you are forced to create even more delusions to rationalize the doubt, thus become lost in a sea of delusions unable to tell true from false because your have broken your psyche by having to pathetically alter reality so much just to try and be right about a trivial naruto argument for gods sakes...
In other words, you're calling anybody that doesn't share your opinion insane. It could be argued if it was only one guy doing that, but when you have the overwhelming majority of not one but TWO forums (because NF also disagrees with you), you should know that, statically speaking, is much, much less probable the two forums are both havens for loonies than both sharing the same loony.

Quote:
I am not here to please you...
Nowhere I even implied you should please me, I simply gave an advice to help you being less masochist because all this pointless rambling from you is just that, self-destruction. You gain nothing and only lose in the process. You should be tired of knowing that keeping with the same, tired rhetoric won't convince anyone or make you win any argument, so why keep up with this futile crusade against the windmills when people have made very clear that you have nothing to lose and win all the way if you apply your imagination into something constructive?

You say that you're here to talk and speculate about the manga, but if you can't properly handle counterarguments, what's the use of continuing doing so? You either learn to accept others' opinions and accept their validity (and even accept defeat when it comes to such) or you drop that altogether and try to engage the forum with another approach. I (and many others) already pointed out an highly successful approach, it's up to you to grab the opportunity or simply continue to destroy yourself.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-09-2013)