Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng Shen ji 67
Thread: Feng Shen ji 67
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng Shen ji 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
You mean the young Prince? The new Emperor's son? I can see that since they have not shown him since he left the mines... Though for me it would be ideal to save him for the after fact. Have Ne zha join Ah Gou only to his have his royal cousin commit to the chase. Having both Master and Student fall to Ah Gou just doesn't serve any purpose besides making AG the master of SA himself. Uncle Zi needs his own foe, it would demerit AG and UZ if they had to team up to beat a GGod.
No the other Dude that the God of Affliction brought for him to train, that Dude, he has beef with Ah Gou because he was getting clowned like an idiot in the mines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
The mods here are pretty lax. So we don't complain. This is one of the more relaxed forums that I have seen, let alone participated in.
Plus Feng just got added in the general section by US general members. Op, Naruto, and Bleach (though no one knows why) still maintain they're status as the flagships for Naruto Central/Fandom. Any other new things one thinks is cool can be added by members.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote