Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #11
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). The sharingan does not=reflexes... Only increased perception to see fast movements, not the reflexes to react to them....it's like you never even saw the fight between lee and sasuke for the first time... geez!
No. Sharigan does not=speed would be a more accurate statement.

Sasuke simply lacked the speed to keep up with rock lee. Sasuke didn't even have a complete sharingan back then, so your point is invalid anyway.

Instead you should go back and read the VOTE fight. As soon as Sasuke gained his full 3 tomoe sharingan, he was able to predict Naruto's movements by simply studying his muscle tension and countering beforehand. It's the same thing he did when he fought Raikage at the Kage Summit.

So Sharingan does in fact equal reflexes.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-09-2013), MrBIG (10-09-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-09-2013), Numinous (10-10-2013), Spiegel (10-09-2013), The Special One (10-11-2013)