Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 724
Thread: One Piece 724
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #53
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 724

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
I'm going to be so pissed if Law gets wiped out in this arc. He's one of the better characters around! Though I'm curious what exactly he means by ending the alliance. Does he think he is going to die or is he ending it so that he doesn't have to deal with Kaidou?

On a side note, the towns people might start to panic seeing that DD destroyed a building and has been fighting another Warlord/Admiral. How have they not seen the meteors though? In any case, CP0 should make another appearance because of this. If Law gets the upper hand, I would not be surprised if they step in.
He could be bluffing for the sake of saving everyone's asses. I know the alliance won't last forever but I didn't think it would end so soon either.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote