Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Feng Shen ji 67
Thread: Feng Shen ji 67
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #25
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Feng Shen ji 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Kinda confused...the bluish skinned god of the underworld brought the prince to the mines. Ah Gou covered him in shit twice and he was learning the smelting aura from his Uncle. Who else was brought to train in the mines? Link me please.
I'm assuming you were talking about the Son of the Dude in charge that Ah Gou kidnapped for a while, and I was saying that the other Dude, the Prince brought by the God of Affliction is the Ace in the hole for the Dude fighting Ah Gou right now, his old boss. This is new for us we'll get the names, give me till the weekend.

But my point was that his Son wasn't going to fight Ah Gou, but the Prince that got the Asura Smelting training. And he'd have the same advantage as Ah Gou, or Uncle Zi, and I'd see to be as much, or moar of a problem than all of the lower Gods, and prolly as high as some of the others we'll see. That battle will be epic, calling it now.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote