Fandom Forums - View Single Post - number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #230
Alastor
Academy Student

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: number_off_character_stronger_than_minat o

Quote:
WTF is Minato going to hurt Harashimira with? Answer, nothing... bring out this new named Rasengen, it ain't enough. Couple of things, first of Harashirma heals betta than Tsunade, whom was skewered through her back by Edo-Madara's Susanno, and she broke it off, got hit by Susanno's ranged attack, and THEN healed. What are we talking about, its illogical.

Next, Harashirma's 1000 hands jutsu made the Susanno coverd Kyuubi look like a mongoose in front of a lion. That plus the damage alone would take up miles, his jutsu was TALLER THAN MOUNTAINS in the fucking area...
First off, my only argument has been that if Hashirama is tagged, he has to avoid Minato materializing behind him with a rasengan or kunai a millimeter away from the back of his head. For some reason every one keeps comparing Minato to Hashi's power. It has already been conceded that Hashi is more powerful. Power is completely and utterly irrelevant if you end up in this situation...thats the point. A 1000 hands megazord or even 10 juubi's will not save you in this situation.

Quote:
Plz quote me where I said he's gonna spam jutsu in a fight. I was just stating he has a shit load more stamina than Minato.
You said he can spam justus for hours(presumably this would be in fight)...now if you were referring to stamina, then how exactly is stamina going to save Hashi if he has a kunai millimeter away from the back his neck(which has been my argument)?

Quote:
So now he can FTG in his sleep? Give me a break and don't say ridiculous shit.
You said he can put Minato to sleep. Obviously I was saying that if Minato feels himself falling asleep, he can just teleport miles away and sleep if he can't break the genjustu.

Quote:
Lol.
You can lol all you want, the fact is Hashi can never actually hurt Minato if he chooses to be a bitch, which is not a definitive win. Just like how no one could actually beat Tobi, because he was a such a bitch. It was this quality that made him such a threat, his style rendering power almost useless.

Quote:
Alastor, my boy, you aren't getting it. Minato can be one step away from him, a planet away, placed one marks or a million marks on Hashi but then the question remains: what is Minato gonna do exactly?
You do realize Hashi's head can be pierced quite easily with a simple Kunai, right? If Minato end's up behind him with a kunai a millimeter behind his head, Hashi's finished period. Now whether or not Minato can surprise Hashi with a FTG attack this way in an unprepped battle is debatable, obviously most people say no he can not. But my argument has only been that if he did, Hashi would be finished. This can not be denied. Again the Kunai would actually be in his head before his nervous system registered that attack, much less plan a defensive strategy now that he knows he's dealing with FTG.

Quote:
If anyone has an edge it's Hashi since he should know about FTG from his brother. Minato's at a disadvantage entirely since he doesn't even knows all of Hashi's abilities. The best Minato has is little knife tricks and rasengans, what exactly can he besides this? Make a T/S barrier to teleport a tree away? Yeah, I didn't think so
As I said before, if Minato can surprise(meaning Hashi doesn't know he can do it yet) Hashi with a FTG attack this way, he wins. That little knife and rasengan will kill Hashi easily if applied to the back of his head. That's the point.

Quote:
That's a question, how many times in a manga must the author have characters spew 'He/She is the God of...' for it to be true Kyf? And Godlike means what? Fallible to lessor thans? Everything in Minato's body except speed is lessor than, you, me, and everyone knows it. There aren't but 3 other shinobi up with Madara, or Harashirma... that'd be Naruto, Sasuke, and Obito Reborn eat it, swallow it, consume it. Then let it rest for a while, your body will assimulate it, its called common sense.
What the author says is completely irrelevant in this kind of situation. The author simply adjust the story to fit his imagination and the direction he wants the story to go. Meaning he can make characters do stupid things(armodillos for example which is stupid even by Naruto standards), not use full power or make up rules to so the story can progress the way the author wishes. For example, how the hell did obito survive boulder on his head and how the hell can he use Juubi's powers with such expertise without any training as jink. Minato also could have easily killed Obito but died trying to to progress the story. Then entire bleach manga was created around this principle. There are many examples of characters becoming uncharacteristic for story progression purposes. When imagining particular battles w/o that bias, the author's labels can easily be overridden. In particular, cheap kills are now allowed.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alastor For This Useful Post:
Aman Shahur (10-10-2013)