Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #17
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMFAO, yet again you prove my point of knowing nothing your talking about and these idiots thank you for such thing...

How can the ability of a doujutsu to predict movements by reading the chakra of the user and the way it is used by the muscles=involuntary movements that are brought on by a stimuli and are controlled by the brain/spinal cord... LMAO... Not the eyes...

Let me put this In the context of sasuke seeing a kick coming at his head with his SG, thus a stimulation is created that sends impulses along sensory neurons to the spinal cord, then Association neurons in the spinal cord transfer the impulse from sensory neurons to motor neurons, to which The motor neurons send impulses to sasuke's arm muscle to contract into a block to block the kick.... That is a REFLEX action...

However, against Lee, although he could SEE the Kick coming with the SG, his reflexes could not react fast enough to activate his body to produce a block, avoid or counter because SG is ONLY perception not reflexes that comes from the nervous system and it's connections to the spine/brain, sensory neurons, ect...

Thus nana boo boo, stick your head in doo piss.... You are wrong yet again and the fact you actually thought that the SG predicting the movement of another person by tracking the way he uses his chakra is a reflex...

Good god man, WTF...
This is wrong on so many levels.

First of all, let's address the sasuke vs. lee issue. At that point in the manga Sasuke only had a 2 tomoe sharingan. It allowed him the ability to copy someone's movements (like he did during the written part of the chuunin exam), and to copy techniques/jutsu. It wasn't until Sasuke gained his 3rd tomoe during the VOTE fight that he was able PREDICT reactions based of of muscle movements, thus improving his ability to counter them.

So with only 2 tomoe Sasuke could clearly see Lee's attacks coming as soon as he made them (NOT BEFORE), but lacked the sheer speed to keep up. Flash forward in the chuunin exam a bit to the Sasuke vs. Gaara fight, and it was explicitly stated that Sasuke was ONLY TRAINED IN TAIJUTSU IN ORDER TO RAISE HIS SPEED.

In chapter 112 (ironically named Sasuke's Taijutsu) it was said that Sasuke Speed and Taijutsu were about equal with Lee's. Lee even said himself that the reason Sasuke lost to him in the past was because he lacked SPEED.

Here let this sink into that thick head of your.

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

Understand now? probably not.

EDIT: Manga panel links>>>>>>>>>>>Your bitch ass MS paint cropped bullshit. This is how you do it kid.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-10-2013 at 01:43 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2013), kael03 (10-10-2013), MrBIG (10-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (10-11-2013), Numinous (10-10-2013)