View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #7
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: question_regard_gaara_vs_naruto_fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde;2139534[B
]Next time you start a vs. thread, if you're meaning for a specific instance in the manga like the chuunin exams, include that in your post or in the title of the thread.[/B]

And as far as your statement about plot devices, this manga is practically driven by them. Otherwise, Minato would be the most note-worthy Hokage/shinobi, Gai would probably be better than Kakashi, Sasuke wouldn't get anywhere near the air time that Shino gets (shout out to Shino!!!!), and Orochimaru would arguably be the baddest m'f'er in this story!

And finally, the only person I want having a "furious rage for me (hard on)" would be my wife. So, no thank you.
i thought i make this an obvious from my post and i espected people to know what i say by this but okay if this make you happy i do this for the future.....

at least you didnt give me a name call or insult this time so i appreciate this.......i just want to have simple discuss without a dramas since drama seem to have sex attract to me.......... sorry for getting my anger issue on you.......
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
MrBIG (10-10-2013)