Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 650
Thread: Naruto 650
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #57
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 650

Calling it now, at some point Edo-Madara will join the alliance because of Sasuke's resemblance to Izuna, and go against Obito who'll prove to powerful for both Sasuke and Naruto. And it should be that way, just because Naruto, and Sasuke are overhaxxed is not a reason for them to be able to defeat a Sage of Six Paths. They'res nothing higher in the ninja world. It'd be cool to see Obito put some foot in Edo-Madara's ass for his past playing him, and treating him like Joe Noob.

Also Orochimaro WILL perish, He must. They'res nothing else for him in the world after this War. He ain't good, he just likes to fight with shit he learned. Therefore he can't be THE enemy in the future, his time is nearly over. I thank whomever thought THAT Dude up, and its crazy because when I started this rag I was a Konohatard like the masses, that loathed everything that was Orochimaru. He fucking earned his stripes, every one of them.

Dudes that kept Naruto readable...

Harashirma: (his past is so vague, and he's so powerful but they kept him as like a secret that you couldn't see.
Minato: though Kyf overhypes this Dude, had He NOT did his duty, Kyuubs would've ended the Leaf with Obito... that's fakt, so all you Hiruzen was this or that, shut the fuck up. He was Konohamaru in that situation, a fucking nobody.
Itachi: Some characters, all you need to say is the name, and its enough. But His name was on blast for mercing the Uchiha's, being part of the Akatsuki, being Sasuke's Brother and a goal for Sasuke to chase all his life, and being one of the BEST ALL AROUND SHINOBI IN THE WHOLE FUCKING MANGA.
Sasuke: Sometimes you had no idea what direction the mass of destruction would wander to, even if His Fan. He always seemed to go the opposite way, even when it wasn't best for him, and he knew it.
Naruto: Though tiresome, Dude got edge. And he won't quit, even when he should sometimes. Worried about his Gay Attributes though, Heroes should get some ass.
Orochimaru: A Cockroach that would never go away, and was also the 2nd Smartest person in the shinobi world, with an evil streak that Kishi kept oppressed as if he were a slave.
Kakashi: Though the whole series didn't 'hindge' on Him, there were times, and 'lull's' where it was necessary for him to save someone, or the series until Naruto and Sasuke worked out they're demons at the time.
Jiraiya: The Fucking Man, only made one mistake in his life, not bringing backup vs. Pein/Konan/6 Paths/Hidden Rain. That's believing in your own Sannin hype too fucking much, other than that, His relationship to Naruto, Tsunade, Orochimaru, and knowledge were necessary as a storyteller.

Take these characters out of the story, and it doesn't last 100 chapters in the first place before Shippuuden.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-11-2013 at 03:34 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote