Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #516
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
I stopped when Itachi and Sasuke were fighting Kabuto. Which apparently was around 570-ish. So I have 79-ish chapters if I want to catch up and start reading again. No thank you, good sir. I couldn't believe when Naruto got the Nine-tailed fox to have like a monologue rooting for him. xD, the fuck.

Anyway, I'm learning Spanish:

Ella no me ama porque mi pene es pequeño.

Quiero lamber tus piernas.

Quiero ser debajo de su culo. Ella tiene un gran culo.

Vamos a tener sexo.

¡No te vayas!

Estoy masturbándose.

Hay que masturbarse para vivir.

A lot of these I just used a translator for, but some I actually did put together with my knowledge gained from taking Spanish I and (currently) taking Spanish II in college. Num helped me with the lick one. Except I was saying butthole instead of legs.
Just one minor correction for the word in bold. Should be masturbando. Other than that, this was funny as hell. Spanish class would be a lot more interesting if they students how to put together phrases like these. Even though I'm Hispanic I had to take a foreign language course for the credits and the only language at the time my high school had was Spanish. An easy A but dreadfully boring and my teacher taught Spanish of the Mexican dialect and Mexican culture. Mind you, I'm Puerto Rican and I had to go through two years of this. There is nothing wrong with the Mexican culture, just that you know, there are other Latin countries we could have learned from.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Scientia (10-14-2013)