Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #349
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
See, yeah, I learned about the present progressive, using "ando" for "ar"/"iendo" for "er"/"ir" as the "ing" basically, but what caught me off guard was that masturbarse was a reflexive verb. So I thought maybe it'd be different. I searched how to say masturbating and "masturbándose" came up, and that is how I got that. And right now I just did a very lazy search and got this:

http://www.learnalanguage.com/learn-...xive-doing.php

And from my lazy skim, I gathered that it's okay for both?
I've never heard masturbandose used in that context and when spoken it sounds off. So I'd say no. But its a pretty good attempt though.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote