Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #97
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
First of all, let's address the sasuke vs. lee issue. At that point in the manga Sasuke only had a 2 tomoe sharingan. It allowed him the ability to copy someone's movements (like he did during the written part of the chuunin exam), and to copy techniques/jutsu. It wasn't until Sasuke gained his 3rd tomoe during the VOTE fight that he was able PREDICT reactions based of of muscle movements, thus improving his ability to counter them.
SO? But you ignore that the 2 tomoe SG allowed sasuke to easily see Lee's movements due to the SG able to read fast movement's, However, he did not have the reflexes to react to physically do anything to block, dodge or counter those movements even though he saw them coming clear as day...

Because SG does not increase reflexes!!! It is merely increased perception to see those movements while the reflexes of the Central Nervous system are what allow the Sg user to actually physically react to block, avoid or counter...

Quit ignoring this obvious confirmation of my cliams:

This had been canon sense early part 1 that SG does not increase reflexes, Only the ability to see fast movements...

Quote:
So with only 2 tomoe Sasuke could clearly see Lee's attacks coming as soon as he made them (NOT BEFORE), but lacked the sheer speed to keep up. Flash forward in the chuunin exam a bit to the Sasuke vs. Gaara fight, and it was explicitly stated that Sasuke was ONLY TRAINED IN TAIJUTSU IN ORDER TO RAISE HIS SPEED.
No! sauske lacked the reflexes to react, thus activate his muscles to KEEP UP... You still do not understand the correlation between physical speed and reflexes...

Quote:
In chapter 112 (ironically named Sasuke's Taijutsu) it was said that Sasuke Speed and Taijutsu were about equal with Lee's. Lee even said himself that the reason Sasuke lost to him in the past was because he lacked SPEED.
OMFG, where do you THINK that PHYSICAL SPEED comes from? Magic? No! From the reflexes of the central nervous system activate muscles to move at such high speed's geez!!!

Did you never wonder why kishi always boasted about how fast of reflexes that the 4th raikage and Minato had, while just happening to be the physically FASTEST shinobi there are?

The speed of the users reflexes determines the users physical speed...

Quote:
Here let this sink into that thick head of your.

BUT NOW...YOU HAVE THE SAME BODY SPEED THAT I HAD....

Understand now? probably not.
Your are so fucking stupid I just do not have words for you... You think that the GS increases reflexes and that physical speed has nothing to do with reflexes... LMAO!!!

Even kishi correlated the two showing the top two fastest shinobi ever just happen to have the FASTEST REFLEXES as well...
remember the accurate translation of naruto 462 page 3 from shi "The riakage's reflexes are comparable to the yellow flashes"

Quote:
EDIT: Manga panel links>>>>>>>>>>>Your bitch ass MS paint cropped bullshit. This is how you do it kid.
LMFAO, in your deluded world, Manga panel LINKS>>>>>>>>>>>>Manga panels shown directly.... Wow, your a fucking genius!!!

And the cropping of MANGA PANELS is only to show the relevant part/s of that page instead of wasting room by posting the whole page that has no relevance to the argument...
And the CIRCLING of dialogue or other things is to bring attention to the what I a trying to show...

I mean, What kind of fucking utter duncetard actually believes that the Use of Manga panel LINKS to support their claims is a better and more credible way to support thier claims then the DIRECT showing of the manga panel/s itself, sometimes cropped to show ONLY the relevant panel of the page or even circled to show what I am trying to bring attention to, all to show directly, not indirectly through a LINK, the support of my claims...

So pretty much, you think LINKING a manga panel which has to clicked on, then read through to find the relevant statement or FEAT to support your claim is a better and more credible form of "claim support" then just seeing right before your eyes because i post the panels directly without use of spoiler tags so they can be seen as simple as looking at them, without having to click on anything, or read through irrelevant other panels.

Nothing but just the relevant manga panel/s with the statement/s or FEAT/s that supports my claims, there to SUPPORT MY CLAIMS!

And that Forrest Gump, is how it SHOULD be done... Yet you are so pathetic, drawing at straws so small that you try to discredit my evidence/manga panel/s support because I use direct posting of my Panel/s, even cropping out the panel that is relevant to post directly and even circling something in the panel to bring attention to what I am trying to point out...

LMAO, you act like I make up these panels I use when they are the exact same ones in your LINK (the MANGA), but I just make the process of reading the panel/s more efficient by posting the Panel/s of the LINk directly.
So quit your "My manga panel/s in the form of LINKS are superior to your manga panel/s directly posted in the form of IMAGES to be viewed directly without the need to click on LINK, then wade through irrelevant panels until I find the one that supports the cliam, ect."

It just shows how delusional you can be to believe that the same panel/s presented in two different ways can make one much less credible then another

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote