Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #71
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
Should be glad kishi got them involved it could be just naruto and sasuke fighting obito at this point cuz we all know the fight is pretty much out of their league at this point. (...) Would you rather they just be on the sidelines shouting Go Naruto! or panels showing the inner thoughts of the various leaf females thinking to themselves how how handsome sasuke has become?
Two wrongs don't make a right. Kishimoto already failed with them by making them lag behind (when they weren't pretty stagnant, like Tenten, Rock Lee, Kiba and Shino), but isn't by painting Naruto over them that it'll somehow fix what is broken, by the contrary, only breaks those characters even further.

So yes, I would prefer them to be at the sidelines instead of being robbed of their characterization but what I actually would like even more that they actually were relevant to the power level of the fight itself to justify their inclusion.

Off-topic:

Quote:
She hasn't a real escape, but her abilities can help her escape though. She has that passive, the slow and the stun. And that slow hurts a lot man, pfff.

But yea Corki is pretty strong
Been against Jinx as a support, she's not that hard to catch up. Maybe it's a difference experience for other ADC's, but hey, I can only speak from experience. The only thing I know is that her Q is a bitch to lane against, the rest is standard stuff.

Yeah, Corki is pretty much the proof on how Trinity Force's rework made it too good, because nobody picked Corki before because his itemization was lackluster. Hell, even Poppy who nobody gave a crap about is popping up more and being the single most annoying champion in ARAM. Yes, more than Teemo, MUCH MORE.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-16-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote