Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #25
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Worst champ in aram is nidalee
Nidalee is a skill-check champion: only newbies and noobs won't build up early MR to mitigate the damage, because Nidalee will only get Void staff after she gets all the yummy AP items. The spears are a bit trickier because they depend on the Nidalee player's aim, but I can't count how many noobs I hit with the spears because they stayed still or even walked towards the spear aimed at someone else.

Now Poppy is excruciatingly annoying. Her whole shtick is gluing herself to a squishy and not. fucking. die. at. all.

On Topic: j_H: Kishimoto killed Neji for NaruHina to have a moment. Which I find even sadder than getting the shortest straw.

Edit:

Quote:
The chapter was awful... and you would have to be blind or a raging fanboy to think otherwise...
Fixed for accuracy.

Jesus, KYF, you really can't see all the crap of this chapter in both characterization and action? «Oh we got to see Hagoromo's sword!», that's such a fanboy lunacy. It's a fucking DNA strand taken completely out of context, specially considering it is named after a goddamn spear, not a sword, and its hype is plain illogical. Oh, it made Hagoromo create the very world that already existed, makes perfect sense, derp!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 10-16-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-17-2013), emachina (10-17-2013)