Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Believe it or not but Lucian is actually a fairly decent counter to Jinx from what I've seen.
I have to take your word for it because I haven't seen Lucian at all in the last months, specially now with Jinx being new.

Quote:
As far as Jinx goes she's still in hype mode so she tends to be played in lots of ranked games.
But, unlike Lucian, I can see her stick as a regular pick in ranked. Of course she'll probably drop to Ezreal, MF and Ashe levels of pick, but still a decent pick and not a once-in-a-blue-moon like Sivir, Quinn and Kog'Maw.

Quote:
I hate playing against a Zilean just because his ult is so annoying.
And the opponents' annoyance is my happiness. I once ult'd an Aatrox in a team fight, he double kills after triggering my ult and then he dies, his passive triggers and he slays up to a quadra kill. Fun times.

Quote:
Not sure about that Lee Sin support as he doesn't really have hard CC and needs gold to be useful late game. I kind of have a huge issue with people picking fake supports such as Nid or Voli so I guess Lee would fit into that bias as well. Though I'm assuming you Lee for a kill lane.
@ bolded: ding ding ding! I also dislike when people come up with unorthodox supports, but it's when they aren't needed at all. I only pick Lee Sin when I have an ADC and a Jungler that enable a kill lane (being my absolute favorite the Graves/Lee Sin/Jarvan combo... it's a thing of beauty) or when the opposing bot lane is lacking on escapes (like a Kog'Maw+Sona combo, for example).

Lee Sin does lack hard CC, but a QQEER combo with Iceborn Gauntlets is a force to be reckoned with. Also, his W is a lifesaver for both him and his ADC if used correctly. About the money issue, I simply switch the good ol' Philosopher's Stone with Avarice Blade and upgrade it to either Executioner's Calling (if the opposing team is reliant on heals) or Atma's Impaler after I'm done with Ruby Sighstone, Locket of the Iron Solari and Iceborn Gauntlets.

Quote:
I tend to play Leona, Nami, Morgiana, Annie, Zyra, Janna, Soraka, Sona, Shen, & have been practicing Thresh in terms of support.

Junglers would be Vi, Eve, Sejuani, Shyvana, Fiddle, Elise, Xin, Shen, and Lee.
As support I play Leona, Nami, Zyra, Janna, Soraka, Sona, Thresh, Nunu, Zilean, Galio and Lee Sin, but I don't jungle. Tried it for a couple of times and I simply underperformed at it. I however ADC for a few times with Vayne, Caitlyn, Twitch, MF, Ashe, Sivir, Tristana and Kog'Maw (and I would use Urgot if people actually let me, love that poor bastard).

On topic: ... Hashirama appeared...yay?!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-16-2013)