Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 06:33 AM   #52
Kira
Genin

Kira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I play fiddle but in the jungle. I've tried fiddle support but I KS way to much after level 6. Ideally you don't want to get the kills with support but rather assist.
As much as I liked the chapter, because we're getting closer and closer to the end, I appreciate the random LoL-talk. After a small pause with Naruto, (spending a lot of time with LoL), I've watched the whole Naruto anime, without the fillers, and startet up with the Shippuden last night. Since Kishi is dragging this out, I interpret that he's having a hard time finishing the manga, all the plotholes, and all the questions out there. Even though the manga hasn't been that great lately, I sit back with a smile on my face watching the anime "re-run" again. It almost made a tear fall when the Third died, when Lee came to see the chuunin exam and found out that Naruto beat Neji, and so on. All in all, Naruto has made many affects on me in my childhood, and I didn't think that in the beginning.
/ninja out

Kira is offline   Reply With Quote