Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #64
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Hey, KYF - don't tell me what I can or cannot do. If I want to read something I dislike, that's my choice.
QFT. And it's not like people disliked it from the start, I'm pretty sure that many, if not all liked very much what they read at the start.

Quote:
Hell, I watched the Star Wars prequels (which don't actually exist) more than once and that's a billion times worse.
I thought it was the Christmas Special the Star Wars piece that didn't exist. (I watched it... it's not even bad in the "so bad it's good way" like The Room or Sharknado, it's just bad).

But yeah, the prequels are by no means good either, but I can't say anything that Red Letter Media didn't already.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote