Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #16295
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'm not guilty of you ignoring my explanations just to denigrate my statements. I even remember telling you that, even if dragged, that flashback gave the opportunity of expanding on the characterization of Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama and gave away elements that were direly needed in the plot, unlike lately which is simply dragging while recycling the same old bullshit.
So you recognize the characterization of the two kids and building up their co-dream together as not dragging out the plot, but you dismiss the characterization of naruto's validation from the entire ninja world which is what has been being set up since part 1... as dragging as opposed to justified...

And although I think the validation was taken a little too far out, it has been the entire series setting it up and after rereading it, it makes more sense and is far more inspiring then taken one chapter at a time...

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. Not only did I not talk of Sasuke, you have to be fucking blind to miss the rookies getting Naruto's cape and free Rasengans.
Wow, you said "Protagonist" which sasuke is one now, as a main hero like naruto in this war... so wow, your stupid for not even knowing the meaning of the word you used....
And how is using the help of comrades as opposed to relying on himself/clones to use the rasengans which is the wisdom that itachi gave him... Overlaying of the protagonist?

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. Just because there's an excuse doesn't mean the excuse works, you dumbass. Introducing the sword just to dump a deuce on it is a waste, no amount of rationalization you throw my way will deny that fact.
wow, your projecting again, telling me I am rationalizing when the manga explained clearly why the sword failed for Obito against naruto... But, you cherry pick to conform info to fit what you want to, or already do believe as usual so enough trying to argue with a republican...

If you cannot understand why the sword failed no matter how hyped it is, then you are clearly just whining that kishi did not make the sword's level to your preference... proving yet again you are just a whining baby!

Quote:
"Oh, look at that fire behind the Sage's seat!" "Dude, it's not fire, it's a rather generic ornament." "ITS FIRE, U BIAS HATERZ!!!"
Playing the "I make a random claim" game again huh... I do not even know WTF you are referring to... Thanks for showing no actual evidence of anything other then your Incompetence...

Quote:
Keep rolling those double standards, KYF, it's not like you look like a docuhebag on the process or anything. But do tell me how the sword doesn't look anything like the thousands of results you get from Google Imag'ing "dna strand", perhaps I can comprehend how messed up your vision is.
You see, I missed the part where I said it "did not look like DNA". I even called the sword DNA-like... SO all your doing is straw maning your ass off as usual while crying about an adaptation not being to your preference...

In other words B-O-O-H-O-O..... It looks like DNA, but is not exactly like DNA, Wahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooo!!!! Fucking baby!

Quote:
And why would I bitch about a reference that was actually well executed as the Imperial Regalia and Susanoo? Just because I point out the flaw in a reference doesn't mean in the least that I should bitch about all references.
Wrong, when you bitch about the adaptation of one magic sword, but not the other despite that both being just as adaptive for the story, and not very accurate at all... Your just being BIAS

So again prove my claims... You make it too easy...

Quote:
Since you fancy translations, I suppose you mean by other words that you simply didn't understand what I said and tried to turn the tables. Well, you fucking failed because you only showed your own ignorance. You can't fathom the difference between adapting something and deteriorating something?
Oh noes!! The Nunokubu w/e sword is not a spear like it is in mythology... How dare kishi deteriorate the shit out of the spear by using a adaptation that is not to your liking... How dare he...

Well, i am going to write him a letter and get right on it. He will pay for this injusticie numious, I promise...

Quote:
Know your lore before your speak, dumbass. The goddamn Shinto myth of Ame no Nonuhoko is about world creation literally. And Kaguya was the one who made humans harness chakra, not Hagoromo. Stop cherry-picking and ignoring Kaguya's role just to rationalize a shitty sword that got shat on in the very same chapter it was introduced in.
But if the original sword is about literal creation then wouldn't that make the comment that "this sowrd CREATED the current world" make sense that you seem to not find any despite knowing this...
wow, and you say I am cherry picking...

And kaguya had one son who passed chakra and created the ninja world which is the topic, you are just using a red herring argument about all chakra coming from kaguya when it actually originated form the god tree... as an argument that haragomo did not create the ninja world...

Quote:
And funny how you never say a chapter is bad unless your dears (Minato, Madara, Sasuke, etc) are knocked down a peg and drool all over chapters that are shitty just because they have flashy goods that only fanboys would give a damn about. KYF, you're not fooling anyone, so stop trying.
I never said a chapter when Kishi was clearly getting trolling minato, was bad, Only that Minato was being trolled hard...
And when you cannot recognize it as it really is and try to tell me I am just fanboying over minato... despite the fact...
: He is the ONLY edo to EVER not have regeneration taking away one arm so he can not use his jutsu effectively... thus was crippled to weaken him...
: He got a KCM power and did not receive even a smig of extra speed/reflexes, power, strength when naruto got 25x more of each...
: Minato never got to use his new jutsu... one that was going to actually beat V1 Juubito, but was kept busy saving everyone instead or just going pussy against obito.
: As an EDO actually ran out of Chakra despite having ENDLESS chakra for crying out loud...
: And at this point is literally still out of chakra and standing still like he is in a coma having tobirama use him as a tool LMAO...
and for no reason...

Kishi has severely crippled Minato to the point he is an edo without any of the edo tensai perks, coupled with getting a power up of KCM yet gaining nothing form it and even BM, but only after he was crippled so he could barely do anything with it...

Kishi has trolled minato harder then he has any other character EVER and you just ignore it and say I am just whining because I am a fan of Minato... SO yea, who is BIAS... I have proof of the trolling and you inability to recognize it as nothing at all just proves your BIAS...

Quote:
Edit: Oh look the "he's writing good if you haterz are still reading" bullshit excuse again. Like that wasn't debunked to hell and back for a myriad of times. Stop being such a raging fanboy and read AND comprehend what people write for once in your lifetime.
Quit being a whiny pussy and claiming the manga is bad, poorly written just because things are not always to your preference....
And man up and accept that the manga must be fucking good if you and so many others think it is so bad yet keep showing up for more like fucking crack addicts...

If Kishi has written as story that is so good it makes people desire it like crack despite their huge lack of preference for it then it is undeniably GOOD!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote