Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #76
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hey, KYF - don't tell me what I can or cannot do. If I want to read something I dislike, that's my choice.

Where did I tell you, much less imply, you can or cannot read this manga or w/e you want... I missed that part...

Hell, I watched the Star Wars prequels (which don't actually exist) more than once and that's a billion times worse.
You clearly have fallen to contextomy... I say reread, but without this notion that I am tyring to tell you what you can or cannot do...

[
Quote:
QUOTE=Spiegel;2139762]I used to like this series, a lot. Hell, that's the reason why I started coming to Naruto Lounge, to talk about Naruto. But I can't really ignore the rapid diminish in quality. I kept reading in the hopes that Kishi would get his act together and go back to how he was writing back in part 1 but I can't gave up on that silly thought when Naruto was made into Jesus, absurd amount of homosexual undertones between Naruto and Sasuke, and nail on the coffin, when all the awesome character where reduced to shit supports and hype devices for Naruto.
1). What is really so much worse about part 2 from 1?
2). Naruto was not made into jesus, he is not the son of God, just a predicted hero called the destined child... All that does is validate naruto's role as the hero he going to become...
3). You talk about Homo undertones yet the gayest thing that ever happened was in part 1 when naruto kissed sasuke... But, you ignore that...
In the end, naruto like hashirama is just trying to save his best friend from his own darkness...
4). What awesome characters have been used for shit support or hyping naruto other then Minato who has been literally crippled and ass trolled to make naruto and the other kage's look good to the point minato got a huge power up of of KCM that did nothing for him at all, is crippled with one arm unable to use any jutsu for some reason, has no regeneration, has no chakra and is basically comatose last time I saw him despite having instant regeneration, endless chakra as an edo so WTF...

ONLY Minato has been shit on to make naruto and others look good to the point last time we saw Minato he was out of chakra crippled, and in some kind of immobilized semicoma being used as a ninja tool by tobirama for crying out loud...

Quote:
I mean, come the fuck on, look at this chapter. Naruto's academy classmates, completely uses since a little before half-way of Part 2, are now tools for Naruto to use to wield his rasengan. I'm sure if Kishi wanted too he'd resurrect Jiraiya and have Naruto transform into a springboard to jump off of.
What is the problem with naruto adhering to Itachi's wisdom to not rely on just himself, but to rely on his comrades he seeks validation from in the first place which he did by using his teammates as opposed to more kage bushin's to help him land a serious blow on Juubito...

If anything, people should be shout "hooray!!" that kish made the original genin relevant again to the point they were integral in the defeat of Juuibito's unbreakable defense...

Quote:
I know what I'm reading and I'm not definitely not blind to Kishi's shit like some raging fanboy. I actually enjoy quality stories and I will bitch about Naruto as much as I want given the time I've invested, which are years by the way. So yeah, I'll read whatever I want because fuck you that's why.
The point is, if it is so bad then why read it... Wy not just stop as opposed to showing up every day to talk and every week for spoilers and new chapters like a crack addict... yet, you do not so clearly you do not actually think it is that bad and are just sticking with the consensus opinion that naruto sucks...

And I am not a fanboy... Naruto is good, not great... But it is not BAD... It has it's good and bad chapters like every other manga will... the difference between me and you fools though is that I do not have the preconceived notion/expectation that the next chapter is going to suck... I expect nothing at all... Just read then make my judgement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Why defend so much Kyf, do you think Naruto shippuuden is like some flawless cutting edge shit? Just wondering?
What in the flying fucking flag pole would give you that idea? What, because I question the reasons of those who Claim to severely dislike the manga/writing and yet are here every day discussing and showing up every week like crack addicts for spoilers and a new chapter...

I just recognize that what is being said and what is being done is not making any logical sense...

: disliked things are avoided...
: Naruto is disliked...
Conclusion:
naruto is avoided... But that is not what is happening... now is it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote