Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #78
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You clearly have fallen to contextomy... I say reread, but without this notion that I am tyring to tell you what you can or cannot do...

[

1). What is really so much worse about part 2 from 1?
2). Naruto was not made into jesus, he is not the son of God, just a predicted hero called the destined child... All that does is validate naruto's role as the hero he going to become...
3). You talk about Homo undertones yet the gayest thing that ever happened was in part 1 when naruto kissed sasuke... But, you ignore that...
In the end, naruto like hashirama is just trying to save his best friend from his own darkness...
4). What awesome characters have been used for shit support or hyping naruto other then Minato who has been literally crippled and ass trolled to make naruto and the other kage's look good to the point minato got a huge power up of of KCM that did nothing for him at all, is crippled with one arm unable to use any jutsu for some reason, has no regeneration, has no chakra and is basically comatose last time I saw him despite having instant regeneration, endless chakra as an edo so WTF...

ONLY Minato has been shit on to make naruto and others look good to the point last time we saw Minato he was out of chakra crippled, and in some kind of immobilized semicoma being used as a ninja tool by tobirama for crying out loud...

What is the problem with naruto adhering to Itachi's wisdom to not rely on just himself, but to rely on his comrades he seeks validation from in the first place which he did by using his teammates as opposed to more kage bushin's to help him land a serious blow on Juubito...

If anything, people should be shout "hooray!!" that kish made the original genin relevant again to the point they were integral in the defeat of Juuibito's unbreakable defense...

The point is, if it is so bad then why read it... Wy not just stop as opposed to showing up every day to talk and every week for spoilers and new chapters like a crack addict... yet, you do not so clearly you do not actually think it is that bad and are just sticking with the consensus opinion that naruto sucks...

And I am not a fanboy... Naruto is good, not great... But it is not BAD... It has it's good and bad chapters like every other manga will... the difference between me and you fools though is that I do not have the preconceived notion/expectation that the next chapter is going to suck... I expect nothing at all... Just read then make my judgement...

What in the flying fucking flag pole would give you that idea? What, because I question the reasons of those who Claim to severely dislike the manga/writing and yet are here every day discussing and showing up every week like crack addicts for spoilers and a new chapter...

I just recognize that what is being said and what is being done is not making any logical sense...

: disliked things are avoided...
: Naruto is disliked...
Conclusion:
naruto is avoided... But that is not what is happening... now is it...
See this my Friend is what I call 'Stupid Shit'... your post in its entirety. I asked a simple question with no trap doors. Either you dig this shit like it something special, or you don't. One doesn't have to tap dance a song and dance to that shit. Its simple. And Dude, Art (including manga) was created for judgement when place upon the open market. It happened to Picasso, it happened to Stan Lee, it happened to Movie Makers and Directors, because when they put it out, its for some purpose. At the same token you go totally to the left, as if I dig the entirety of everything I read, but let me help..

Soul Eater.. Luv'd it OVERALL
Problems, Anime sucked at the end, characters were stunted and developed enough, Mifune died and would've been hella useful at the end, and his Witch Sibling or whomever he was protecting wasn't pivotal enough ever enough to equate to his death. Manga ended meh, other issues, it wasn't perfect.

Hellsing OVA.. Luv'd the chaos, art work, and Most of the storyline.
Problems. Last 2 OVA's storylines went to shit, #1 Villan, though crafty, had near the gift of gab of Dusty Rhodes (no where near Ric Flair), had no uber weaponry, and was a Gump. Victora Seras was pretty much built up and stopped, and the storyline could be confusing as shit at times.

Now this is going to kill you....

Feng Shen Ji... Tha most Gangsta shit I ever read.

I do think some of the fallen characters from the Red Skinned God, to Dude with the Nightmare Tech, and other could've lasted longer. I do believe they could've spent moar time on the Kings lifestory, but that may be set up for flashbacks later or whatever. Other than that it is the Truth, the Light, and the Freaking Way.

One Piece... Luv the storyline, the characters, chaos.

Those who know me heard me complain about the Alabasta Arc, Moria Arc, and also Ussopp's storyline in the beginning was boring. Some of the characters are overrated, some underrated. The artwork could be better, but no one takes anyone seriously, except when in trouble, that's the gist of the manga. DF are problematic and somewhat out of control when add to weapons and animals, but I've read 50 times worse before, and its still an open book to possibilities. Luffy shouldn't be Joe Badass with rubber as his uber ingredient, but his personality moar than makes up for it. Especially when he says nothing, but just gives that look... before the thunder comes. Sometimes so many crew members, and other characters interacting can cause some confusion, but that's one of the purposes to read OP.. the mystery. What is 'D' all about, and the voided Century,... what happened, and whom allowed such a thing, OR how did some Boss Ass People just take over. It has a lot going for it, an awful lot.

Besides do you find it odd that you get 'out of sorts' that some people don't agree with your theories, opinions, and like or dislike, for a piece of fiction, that the Author hasn't given 10% of the energy you have exerted for his own manga? Does that make the situation about you, and not the manga?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote