Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto651
Thread: Naruto651
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #92
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto651

I reinstitute the 'Cool Story Bro', Level 5 to all KYF post, it'll cut down on the same shit over and over, with pics. Lately he's had only Sasuke's Susanno as something worthwhile to talk about, other than that he's been the Leader of the Defense team of Minato, and he's lost every argument but continues on as if he a Republican in the House of Representatives, specifically a Tea Partier. And just keep screaming the same shit and ends with 'Believe me, I have a feeling I'm right', with little or no proof. Lets shut down his branch.

On another note, Obito has lost moar combining with the 10 Tails, and that's why he lost. After taking in the Bijuu, he had no access to sharigan techs including Inazagi, and his T/S Jutsu, never used the Rinnengan for anything but a power boost, not one tech, and relied on the greatness of Natural Energy, and the power of the 10 Tails too much. All he had was that Black Block shit, dispel all ninjutsu which was pwn'd when 3 opponents had Senjutsu ability, and a Stupid Looking DNA Sword with no swag, that got pwn'd in all its greatness... the first fucking time he used it. 10 Tails was a crutch, moar than a help.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-19-2013 at 12:58 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote