Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #110
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And so now you join the idotic to actually deny the FEAT of Minato's eye's backed by his reflexes>the SG to do the same with sasuke...

FACT!!! Minato TWICE tracked and dodged the raikage's V2 fastest attack, the same exact one that the SG could not even register despite being 15 feet away...
And yet somehow I am crazy becuase I recognize that Minato did something that the SG could not and so you will ignore the actual FEAT and just call me names becuase it is all you have...

You cannot even read the manga, your eyes are so fucked up you cannot even understand what was done...
Minato tracked, then reacted to not only physically move to throw up a Kunai to set up level 2 FTG, but he also reacted after that to activate the FTG to dodge it then reactivate it to come back then physically grab the Kunai he threw up before he FTG'ed to the Tree with both hands, then kicked the raikage away and dodge, tag and slice in half KB's tentacle in attack in the same instant it takes raikage at full speed to shushin ONLY 4 feet...

Minato reacted and did all that in that instant while sasuke could nto even see much less react with his level of reflexes to the same level of speed moements... But, apparently it never happened becuase MU says it did not...

The fucking manga shows it and it supports my argument while completely shitting on the delusional argument you shat out about Minato ONLY dodging and not using level 2 Kunai throw before which he did in the manga followed by all his other reactions and physical movements besides the FTG...

Proof?

FIRST: Rakage goes V2 and uses a direct speed charge in Minato so fast he tunrs to light for a moment and is close to hitting minato, while minato clearly shows a KUNAI in his hand which I proved by circling it since you cannot see it otherwise...

SECOND:
In this single instance of an instant Minato has tracked rai's fastest attack and ends up physically reacting by throwing up the kunai in his hand in mid air while activating a Kunai tag 20 feet away...

THIRD: You know, how I know he threw the Kunai there before teleporting to the tree? Because it is no long in minato's hand when he arrives at the tree and it is shown in mid air right by the raikage already meaning he did it in that instant of an instant when he tracked the attack last panel...
Proof:

So then this does show minato tracking, and reacting to physically move and activate a Kunai tag to teleport to in the very instant that rai was about to land hsi fastest attack showing that minato's reflexes are of the highest level = if not beyond V2 raikage's to perform such a feat...

Something WAY beyond simply standing still in absolute surprise because the SG lost track of V2 raikage becuase he was too fast for it to track dodging amaterasu and then getting behind sasuke...

1). everyone saw what happened, Minato did something the SG could not, track the raikage's V2 lightning armour speed... Yet somehow Minato's Feat of reflexes and seeing V2 raikage attack<sasuke nto seeing shit even with the Sg left sitting still helpless against V2 raikage's speed in your delusional world...

This is your argument for jebus sakes... You are deluding yourself that Minato did nto do what even the SG could not...

2). The delusion to have to create to ignore what the manga clearly shows of Minato's level of reflexes/physical speed is legendary.. then damn manga shows it and I proved it while you just talk shit like the rest of the immature D-bags around here who cannot even interpret a manga accurately...

Fucking BS, and the delusions continue... Minato clearly tracked then reacted to physically throw up a Kunai tag then activate a tag on the tree to teleport too in the instant he is shown noticing the attack and looking serious...

This is OBVIOUS as day, showing WHEN Minato reacted... right here:

The next INSTANT he has throw up a Kunai tag and teleported to another kunai tag on the tree showing how quick his reflexes and physical movements are...

And you ignore that sasuke in the exact same situation could not do sqaut, his SG could nto read sqaut, his reflexes were way to slow to even have him do anything then look surprised Vs What Minato do in the INSTANT he tracked then attack...

You and that other idiot Ignore the FACT you will have to have the same level if not far greater reflexes/physical speed to track, react and physically move as many times as Minato did to counter rai's v2 attack within the time it takes him to full speed shushin just 4 feet forward, not just dodge it with
allot of difficulty like you and th eother idiot make it out to be...

Minato's FEAT of dodging and countering raikage's fastest attack is a FEAT of reflexes, but without them, Minato could not even track the attack, much less have his mind react to activate a Kunai tag to teleport to, then the Kunai he threw up right before teleporting, physically move to grab up the kunai wiht both hands, kick the riakage after he sense KB's tentacle attack coming to which he physically dodges, tags and then slices in half with such force he creates a small crater where the tentacle hit the ground...
Where and why does he kick the Raikage away? He was trying to stab Raiin the back, and Killa B was trying to prevent him from doing so. You keep saying that Minato kicked Rai away instead of stabbing him and then physically dodges Killa B's tentacle. Can you please post the page and circle in red where he kicks the Raikage away because I am not seeing this? What I see is Killa B's tentacle knocking Raikage out of the way and as a result, taking Minato's kunai blow that was meant for Raikage. Red circles, please

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote