Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #116
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

Quote:
Minato fan my ass... You do not even support the guy in the least... if you did, I would not have to argue for the guy so much...
This has to be the funniest No True Scottsman fallacy you ever uttered. KYF, j_H has defended Minato but he, unlike you, knows where reason stops and when blind fanboyism begins. So it's hilarious you are attacking people that fan the same characters you do just because they aren't as extremist as you are.

Oh and another barrel of laughter is this preposterous argument that Minato>Sharingan. Dude, you lost all notion of what manga you're speaking of, right? The Sharingan is pretty much the most broken power in this manga, being one of its most well-known aspects its reflex boost, but somehow you made so many pirouettes with your argument that now a guy with no remarkable physical attributes somehow outmatches THE reflex power up. What's next, taking a panel out of context and say Minato is such a powerful sensor he'll stay squatted the whole battle to pick up Hashirama's wood clones and somehow get unharmed from that? Oh wait, you already did that shenanigan.

Perhaps you could amuse us some more and say Minato>Hyuuga in Taijutsu, because why the fuck not?!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-22-2013), kael03 (10-22-2013)