Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto_652
Thread: naruto_652
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #31
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: naruto_652

Another ridiculous chapter. I thought it was bad enough last chapter when all of Naruto's friends fused into the the Kyuub's tail and inexplicably went god mode, but now it has got much, much worse. Now those same little fuckers are assisting Naruto with his chakra Tug-A-War. What blatant bullshit.

Aside from Shikamaru who has experience doing similar things with his shadow element, who else has even a remotely close skill set that would allow them to be able to quickly pick up on how to do it. Are we really suppose to sit here and merely accept the fact that people like Tenten, Choji, Ino, Kiba, etc..., who have failed as characters from the very beginning (they got beat by sakura's sleep grenade for crying out loud) are now able to wrestle freaking Bijuu just because another Bijuu gave them a little of it's power. LOL. Ridiculous.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote