Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto_652
Thread: naruto_652
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #45
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: naruto_652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Are you actually bitching about NINJA, with high level skills in many arts being able to naturally play "TUG OF WAR"... Are you serious... you think it is an ass pull that ninja's know how to PULL together in unison like anyone else in the fucking world...
What skills? Choji is a meatball. Tenten throws weapons. Kiba is a goddamn furry. Where do you see skills in their arsenal that deal with handling Bijuu chakra. Get serious kid.

Naruto spent years training with Jiriaya on how to draw out the Kyuubi's chakra, and was personally coached by Killerbee (while inside a magical temple special built for the purpose) on how to play Tug-of-war with the kyuubi, with the assistance of Killerbee himself, and Kushina butting in to save the day, and yet still barely won. Now we got all these kids who just got Bijuu cloak barely a chapter ago, that are latching on to these Bijuu with chakra claws, and you don't see the absurdity of it.

Speaking of GLOW MODE chakra cloaks. Why was it that neither Kakashi nor Gai got that powerup in the beginning of this battle. Hell they didn't even get the regular chakra cloaks like all those other alliance fodder got. The answer is clearly plot no jutsu, like virtually everything else in this fight. For you to ignore this truth just shows how much of a blind fanboy you are, except when it comes to your love Minato, where you cry rivers and proclaim trolling every time Kishi kicks him off the pedestal you've placed him on.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-23-2013 at 06:03 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote