Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #3493
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

I just finished it. Honestly it gets MUCH better about halfway through.

Considering it was made by a different team with a lot to live up to, they did pretty well. The plot isn't great, but it's entertaining enough and does actually address some points in the later games. It explains why Bane is such a retard in Arkham Asylum and City for example.

And I honestly think the bosses are a bit better. They rely on QTEs a bit too much, but they're generally more in-tune with the game's combat, unlike City's which were weird pseudo-platformer things (that Ra's battle, what the fuck).

We always knew it would be a stop-gap game and a cashgrab, and it's both of those things. But at least it's a decent stop-gap and cashgrab.

Also the challenge maps are still great and you get to play as Deathstroke which is neat.

Oh and yeah, the electric gauntlet things are a bit OP. The game was made by the same guys who ported Arkham City to the Wii U, so I got the feeling they wanted to keep those things in because it was like, their thing. They play a fucking MASSIVE role in just about everything once you get them, it's almost funny considering Batman then fucking just stops using them in Asylum. If it's possible for a power-up to be a Mary-Sue, it's those damn gloves.

Last edited by Jaxon; 10-29-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (10-30-2013), Mal (10-30-2013), Scientia (10-29-2013)