Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 726
Thread: One piece 726
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #113
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: One piece 726

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaner View Post
Oh and to comment on ask me anything's post, I think the biggest connection to the Void Century has to be One Piece and the Devil Fruits. Immortality would be cool, but that's a little too outside the known story line.
Don't forget about the Rio Poneglyph also. It supposedly contains the secrets the WG wants erased so badly, coincidentally engraved on an indestructible (one could say immortal) piece of stone.

As for the Devil Fruits! It is clear that the very nature of those fruits is to alter the bodies of those who eat them. They could very well indeed be a byproduct of the void century, in which the knowledge to make them was lost during that time, and is only now being rediscovered by people like Vegapunk and CC. If this is indeed the case, then the question becomes "what else were they working on?". If you can make DF's that allow non-living objects like pacifista's and swords to be altered with DF powers, or allow the people to turn themselves into pure elements of fire, ice, or lightning (Logia users), then immortality research isn't that far fetched. It certainly would be covered by "suspension of disbelief" given this series.

Come to think of it, just look at brook. The guy literally came back from the dead and reanimated his body via his DF powers.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-29-2013 at 08:35 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote