Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 726
Thread: One piece 726
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:29 AM   #13
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: One piece 726

It says Riku Doldo 3rd, guys. I doubt that he is the third king overall, because there could have been Riku Balbo 14th or something. But still, I guess there is a chance that you could be right.

Now, onto the chapter itself. It was pretty good. We all expected Riky and Toy Soldier to be related to Rebecca, and here it is. I was surprised that it is Trebol who is turning people into toys, and I like it. Viola could very well be Violet! Remember, she shot the screen that showed D block and people booing at Rebecca. Not much else has happened. I am glad that we didn't see much of the SHs in this one. Bartolomeo was boring, again, but at least his pose was somewhat funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Fuck. The Quixotes were suck pricks. I want to see Luffy/Law reduce Dfla and his forces to dust. Taking advantage of such small creatures and forcing them into slave labor is vomit inducing.

The writing on this chapter really reflects the ugly face of the elite in the OP world. Keep the illusion going for the elites while hiding the undesirables. It is also great social commentary about the real world.

I hope Oda goes balls to the wall with the fall of Dfla. He deserves to be taken out in the most horrific way possible.
You sound like such a kid there cheering for the good guys. I mean no offense, but it seems like you grew up pretty isolated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Who do you guys think Hack is talking to ?

Maybe BM ?

Some fishmen were under her command, remember ?
That's a good idea, and it very well could be someone from BM's organization. Or it could be Jinbei.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote