Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Reverse situation...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #16309
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reverse situation...

KYF's new tactic: calling arguments from silence anything that counters his arguments from ignorance. In other words, the pussy doesn't like when people say no to him.

Hey KYF, if you actually want to prove your point, instead of harping on some futile visual flair why don't you:
  1. Provide evidence that "V2" allows to do something that "V1" doesn't, thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like FTG v1 and v2).
  2. Provide evidence that there is a significant physical boost from "V1" to "V2" against the same person and/or within the same fight (so the conditions are similar and thus much more reliable for comparison) , thus proving there's a reason to distinguish the two (much like Rasengan and Oodama Rasengan).
This should be rather easy for you if it's oh-so obvious.

PS: Put links to the manga, I don't want to hurt my eyes with crappy MS paint jobs.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-05-2013)