Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 654
Thread: Naruto 654
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #21
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
First of all, http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/604/8 confirms that its got a consciousness of its own. The zetsu share a hive mind and as this episode confirms its very much intelligent.
Reread that part again. The Zetsu was referring to the Spiral "I don't poop" Zetsu, not the Zetsu tissue Obito already had. There's nothing that indicates the latter isn't more than what it is, tissue.

Quote:
You have also forgotten some simple facts. All the bodies of the ones trying to convince him to stay alive are part zetsu.
No, they are Obito, or did the bottom panel evade your attention?

Quote:
Two the half zetsu rin seems to act completely unlike Rin which Obito notices.
Ambiguous evidence. That also makes sense in the subconscious context, conjuring what Obito would like to hear, not what is realistic.

Quote:
Three Obito's zetsu cells are not like the hashirama cells. These have a true consciousness all their own unlike the Hashirama cells in Danzo which were just implanted but rebelled when Danzo didn't have the necessary power to control those cells. Obito on the other hand has a zetsu which is an entity unto itself which can take on a number of different functions.
  1. You are yet to prove his Zetsu tissue is more than tissue and isactually a full-fledged Zetsu.
  2. You argue from ignorance when you say Hashirama's cells in Danzou's arm were just implanted. Nowhere in the manga said when they were implemented, so they could be more recent or even older than Obito's tissue implant.
  3. You talked about organ rejection, I pointed out what that entails and you just ignored to imply it doesn't apply. Moving those goalposts like a boss, are we?
Just a thought, why would Zetsu even bother to do all of this? It hasn't been harmed, so what is its objective? Why wouldn't the Juubi pull this dreamlike shenanigan considering it was the one who got shredded into pieces? And more importantly, why the fuck doesn't it compute to you that Obito could very well done this to himself in an attempt of resisting Naruto's TnJ and continue his plan? It just doesn't make any sense to me Zetsu being the responsible considering he is a non-issue for tens of chapters.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote