Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 654
Thread: Naruto 654
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #18
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 654

What the hell is wrong with so many of you? Kishi has set up Obito's redemption for so many chapters now and coinciding it with his defeat against the entire shinobi alliance to show the power of many can overcome even the power of a god is a good defeat...

Obito had to achieve his goal to become a sage of six paths in order to be redeemed because without out it, Obito would not have awakened feelings of old to hold onto himself in order to take control of the juubi's power and would not have been able to link with naruto thus give naruto the ability to uncover his feelings of old he hides deep to use to awaken him.

I hear allot of "shit chapter", "horrible outcome"... Then tell me what should have happened because it seem to me that you guys are bitching that it did not go exactly how you preferred it to... and what is the likeliness of that for any story...

We all knew it would be some form of talk no jutsu that did it, but it was combined with his actual defeat at
the hands of the entire shinobi alliance who Obito declared war on in the first place so I think the defeat and redemption was done quite well...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-06-2013)