Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 727
Thread: One piece 727
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #3569
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Great chapter.

Really looking forward to seeing Law in the flashbacks though i suspect there will be one or two more chapters before we see his role.

I'm a little confused I remember reading something on the forums this was when One Piece newest movie was coming out Z. It talked about how Z lost his arm to a pirate which then had the WG come up with the Warlord idea, and the pirate was Donflamingo ?

Was this false or ? Cause then that would mean there would be no need for him to force himself into the Warlords if he was the first.
The Dude that took his arm became a Shichibukai, and also killed his wife.
I'm suspecting Dfla myself.
But it seemed like He felt insulted that a Pirate was elevated to such stature after screwing him and his family over. Additionally he left the Marines and was anti-Marine, AND Pirate, which was his symbol. Only Dudes he show'd any respect to was Luffy, and Aokiji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
He lost his arm to one of the new admirals i thought, im typing this without fact checking first
Dag posted a link to the movie a lil while ago. It was a good watch. Z was a Beast, like beyond WB, easy. He was retarded.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-06-2013 at 07:52 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote