Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 654
Thread: Naruto 654
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #42
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Sooo anyway uuhhh guys what happened to Yamato?
He ran up to Jiraiya, Itachi, and Neji, and said.. 'Thank you God that He forgot about me! I'm with you Gaiz, can you believe it, a fucking tug of war. After all the doujutsus, bloodline traits, forbidden techs, blah blah, tug of fucking war.
Neji: I'd rather be dropped down the top of a volcano spewing alcohol, while attempting to evade a razor attack.
Jiraiya: That could be arranged, you were never a Sannin or anything, or Akatsuki, um Dude with us you'll always be the Bitch... my Bad, you can run Yamato, so its not totally Biatch.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote