Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 654
Thread: Naruto 654
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #62
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
I don't know what you guys are talking about???..So many people die in this manga

Please go back and count all the zetsu and edo's that were killed.

This manga kill count is 8000% more than any other manga.
You don't understand, I was speaking to the 'Good', Characters, that has a name, ain't just a face, and they're storyline intermingled with Naruto.

Kushina, Jiraiya, Rin, and Neji. Anybody else came back, and forth, between life and death as an Edo. All 4 Ex Kage, Edo, Itachi, Edo, Asuma, Edo, Tsunade's Ex, Edo. So IMHO those characters DIDN'T DIE, they're stories one way or another continued on. Truth be told, even the shinobi that were good or bad in the past, came back as well, no death, equates to a cluster fuck at the end where the best Kishi could come up with was a Tug of War. He didn't know what to do with all his turds at one time.

At the same time it eats opportunity for main characters like pac man, making many of them either lame, or not nearly valid since forever.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-08-2013 at 08:46 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote