What happened this week.
1. Talk-no-jutsu is apparently a technique Naruto inherited from his mother.
2. Minato called Kakashi out for not handling Obito himself.
3. Everyone but Minato apparently completely forgot about Madara.
4. Obito cries about Rin some more.
5. Apparently the only thing holding Kakashi back from committing suicide was the memory of Obito.
Next week Obito is gonna use Rinnetensi to bring everyone back to life. However in doing so Madara and the Hokages also get brought back to life. Minato dieing of blood lose because of his missing arm tries to give Naruto the Nine Tails before he dies. However before he can take it Madara steals it as well as the other Bijuu and Activates Infinite Tsukuyomi at the end of the chapter (which is the years end cliffhanger). The new year starts off in the dream world.
Overall this chapter sucked. 3 out of 5 just because of Sasuke and the fact that Obito's role in the story is almost over(unless of course he's brought back next year via Infinite Tsukuyomi).
Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.
Originally Posted by liondemon
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Originally Posted by AOTKorby
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Originally Posted by batonnoir
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi
Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Last edited by Vengeance; 11-13-2013 at 10:15 PM.