Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fsj 78 & 79
Thread: Fsj 78 & 79
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,599 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Fsj 78 & 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Ok, this is taking a "Naruto" turn, but this is how it is supposed to be done.
This was way better then any Naruto style talk-no-jutsu. Ah Gou convinced the old guy to join him with real talk, and a sound and reasonable argument. Basically, "You know these gods are 2 faced douches, so come and help me fuck them over before they try to fuck you." Sounds legit.

I had thought that the Dark One's alliance was in a pretty bad spot during this fight, but seeing that they have a reserve force still yet to arrive, it's not so bad. With the epic old guy joining up that gives them another significant boost. Plus Elder Shen might be getting a major power boost and planning some serious sabotage against Tian.

Speaking of power boosts. Since the crystal mountain contains the transcendent vigor of the gods ancient ancestors of which the current gods a based off of, that means there is a spirit in there that Ah Gou's family line (him, his mother, grandfather, etc..) is based on. I'm assuming he gets a major divine power increase from this ancient spirit ancestor at some point. How much you want to bet it's either the former leader of the ancient gods, or Tian's wife herself. Dun Dun Dun, the plot thickens.

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-27-2013), Sensei-Q (11-29-2013)