Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 656
Thread: Naruto 656
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #18
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 656

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I wonder if kyf realizes that Madara is now holding the juubi, which grants him enough power to break out of Hashirama's seals.
LMAO... Yea... You saw Madara holding the Juubi, which is the god tree in it's original form, somehow get more powerful at the exact same time he was revived back into a living body... So it has nothing to do with madara being made flesh again, thus somehow getting stronger for w/e reason he was weaker as an edo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@bolded: Funny, because not only I did not see anyone say that, you're quite an humble person to dictate what others think, don't you think?

And no shit Sherlock, that nobody could possibly guess how exactly would this chapter roll, what you clearly ignored is that people, including myself, said that something incredibly contrived and stupid would have to happen to Madara in order to defeat him. And behold, he gave himself the nerfbat just to confirm that suspicion. Sorry if your fanboyism didn't allow you to see the obvious.

And no matter how much you wank about how Madara is oh-so cool, he can die and/or run out of chakra. So what if he has more pew-pew-laz0rs, he willingly gave himself two, TWO, weaknesses that are much more exploitable than the one he had (being sealed).

Unless I missed some panel, Madara doesn't have the Juubi at all. He might subdue the Bijuu later, but right now he doesn't have access to that power.
1). Madara told everyone that he was going to steal hashirama's sage chakra to take control of the tree... SO all the sudden that madara proves he was lying and you or no one else said that he was, all the sudden did not believe that to be his goal...

God god you are an arrogant little shit, you know that... "I knew something was going to happen becuase I claim it despite not predicting it"...

2). Madara as an edo has the healing power of hashirama plus his chakra and his own so with advanced healing a such a huge chakra level/stamina already... ET did not give him much of an advantage... Your just cherry picking as usual to try and conform info to fit with your preconceived ideas of how things will happen..

All while also ignoring that madara being brought back to life became so much stronger, he broke out of 2 of hashirama's SAGE sealing posts and sai's tiger ink seal at the same time... and that is a feat beyond what V1 Juubito achieved before other then breaking the red sun seal of the kages...

So did madara weaken himself? Fuck NO! He already had advanced healing which when added with preta paths defense plus susanoo makes him almost impossible to hit, much less hurt...

Not to mention that Madara can now became a true sage of six paths with a living body too... Yes, madara can now absorb the bijuu like Obito did...

3). Again, Madara will the power level/stamina of his prime+hashirama/9tails makes the infinite stamina of ET not much of a power up considering the level of stamina he already has as a being of himself in his prime and hashirama...

So delude yourself all you want that madara losing SOME stamina and SOME healing>gaining brute strength beyond V1 Juubito and who knows how much more abilities since being an edo summoned by half a Muu which likely made madara weaker then he should have been... as I have been saying all along...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Don't know what KYF is talking about. Did any of us not believe Madara was going to shed his dead zombie form for a form that Naruto and Sasuke could beat? You know, that thing where the villains attain their true goal but it actually makes them vulnerable? You know, the thing that happens in every story where someone seems unbeatable?

C'mon Trope Monkeys, help me out here.
Edo madara getting far more powerful, thus gaining a far more powerful preta paths power, Hell realms power to heal any amount of damage and bring back the dead, susanoo 1-4 and hashirama's advanced healing makes his living self> a weaker preta path power, susanoo 1-4 and instant healing that can still be bypassed by Yin/Yang jutsu, regular sealing, Izanami, ect....

Your ignoring the advantages that the increased power that madara likely has now does for his other abilities to increase his defense far beyond what edo version could do.

Hell realms power alone=instant regeneration so losing one of the same abilities to gain more power is not weakening.

And actually posting evidence that you predicted that Madara would be brought back with Gedo rinne tensai by Obito, but become stronger as a living being would be the ONLY accurate prediction because that is what happened... But, in order to delude yourselves that you were right, you act like madara being revived made him weaker despite his beyond V1 Juubito level of brute strength and already having some many healing abilities with hashirama's auto-healing+hell realms healing and dead reviving power...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote