Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 658
Thread: Naruto 658
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
It's ok, no big deal. I stopped discussing this manga along time ago therefore my opinion about it is unknown around here, So someone had to misinterpret my occasional posts or not see through my sarcasm.
No prob, just saw the first part of the post, and ran into a fire like a fool. Kinda like yourself, tired of running into people standing in front of mangas/animes with they're protective shield 'Don't Bother Him!!'. Its nonsensical, I dig the Tenchinhan, Black Star, Kidd Death, Itachi, Sasori, Sasuke, Trunks, Goku, One Piece, Alucard, Victoria Sera, Feng Shen Ji, Guren Lagann, Yu Ghi Oh's, Fist of the Northstar, and the lists go on and on. But nobody else has to 'like' them like myself, they're spoonfulls of ink, they don't feel, think, ponder, have good or bad days.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-12-2013 at 05:04 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote