Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 658
Thread: Naruto 658
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 08:41 PM   #63
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 658

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Small addendum, neo. Kabuto's healing wasn't something he had since birth. He obtained it from taking Karin's dna.
But he's always had special healing, even from the days when he fought young Naruto, and had his heart sync'd, as well Kabuto and Orochimaru bragged about that specialty within him during the battle Orochimaru & Kabuto, vs. Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Naruto, pre Hokage days. I'm not saying its on the level of Tsunade, or Harashirma, because they're Senju, but amongst other shinobi, they've popped that's one thing that makes him unique.

" Kabuto is also very adaptable, as when Tsunade flipped his nervous system signals, he managed to regain control of his body quickly, a feat that impressed Tsunade. Even as a child, he already demonstrated great potential, to the point that Orochimaru took great interest in him and kept track of him prior to recruiting him.

Kabuto can quickly adjust to any damage done to his body and severely injure a person with a single chakra-infused strike to the chest. He has also developed the unique ability to be able to reactivate dead cells and grow new ones; the usage of this technique effectively during battle requires him to read his opponent's moves accurately in order to prepare the area of which he would apply the cell reconstruction, a feat that he is very capable of. Through his experiments on Karin's abilities and powerful life-force, Kabuto was able to gain her considerable regeneration abilities himself."

I agree Shee noticed something... He said we need to gtfo of here, but no other sensor type has done or said anything. A NON Sensor type, Chojuro swept up on Zetsu and halved him... this Dude is basically the Assistant to the Mizukages Assistant. Just disappointing.

And with the arm, eyeballess shinobi shouldn't have been able to summon Susanno in the first place, like we all have said.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 12-13-2013 at 08:52 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote