Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Doctor Who
Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Doctor Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm impatiently waiting for next week's Christmas special
Me as well. What did you think of the "Day of the Doctor" special they just released? That shit was good and all, but raised still more questions.

Did the Timelock never actually happen in the first place? It seems like with the previous doctors losing their memories after the whole event, then the John Hurt Doctor would have went back to his timeline not knowing what had previously transpired, and upon seeing Gallifrey gone, just assumed the timelock had worked! That means the death of all those billions he's been blaming himself over for 400+ years never actually happened to begin with. It also means that when The Master tried to summon Gallifrey 4 or 5 seasons ago, it wasn't from any timelock, but rather from the picture cube dimension they had stored it in! Now how (and why) is the Doctor going to go look for his home world in order to restore it, when it was lready pointed out for some time now, that the Timelord Senate is a bunch of evil douches, twisted into darkness by their countless years of war against the Daleks and other creatures. It seems like unleashing Gallifrey at this point would be a very very bad idea.

Also what the fuck is up with that old doctor at the end? He said the doctor would go back latter in his life and "revisit" some of his old forms. From the way he said that and the context of the situation, I assume he meant he (the doctor) would in some of his future regenerations go back and reuse some of his old forms. The problem with this, is that the Doctor is already on his 12th form, and his 13th, and supposedly last form has already been revealed (I much approve of it by the way). So where are these bonus lives coming from?

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-20-2013 at 06:06 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote