Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto_659
Thread: naruto_659
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #44
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: naruto_659

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
My hat is off to you good sir for a fine argument indeed. Just to throw in an added bonus....

Kael also said:

To which KYF regrettably retorted:
It is clear as day that the body graft that Madara put on Obito and the Zetsu's themselves are both made from Hashirama's DNA. The manga has bluntly stated it several times now. For poor KYF to read Kael's post, not understand what was actually written, and then post a reworded statement as a counter argument, is beyond laughable.

Learn2read
1). LMAO, if you considered that a GOOD argument then Your just as Delusional as Numious is...

The guy blew the first counter post way out of proportion then ignored the lack of reason in Kals repost to my counter post while trying to nit pick and show lack of reason where there was none in my counter to Kals reply...
And somehow I did not READ Kals OP I replied to simply because Kal assumes it and since I claim who knows does not read mine. I did not have my post read, Only replied with a Very fallacious argument not matter how you look at it which is why his reply can qualify for 3 different fallacies for crying out loud and Numious can try to find lack of reason by merely making the CLAIM my reply to kals was just as unreasonable by bringing up 3 different fallacies of "Nonsquitor, Naturalistic fallacy and fallacy from repetition" to which I committed none yet you still consider a great argument Lol...

2). KAL said and I quote:
Quote:
"Um...try again. Madara stated that Obito couldn't use the Rinnegan on his own because he lacked the Senju lineage. He could use them as a transplant because of the Zetsu graft, but he didn't have full run of its abilities.
Kal contradicted himself by claiming madara said something he did not by Claiming Madara said "Obito could NOT use the RG ON HIS OWN Because he LACKED THE SENJU LINEAGE Which is Exactly what the ZETSU half body Obito had, Gave him LMAO...
But then mentioned that Obito did have the Zetsu graph which is the power=DNA=Lineage of the SENJU coming from hashirama himself, the strongest Power=DNA=Linegae of the younger son of the sage/senju ancestor their is...

That is why I replied and I quote:
Quote:
"Are you for real? Did you forget about the hashirama SENJU half body obito has to use for half his full power plus his uchiha half to qualify to be able to wield the RG which is awakened by the same powers."
Pointing out That the Zetsu half body is made of the power/DNA, thus Lineage of hashirama SENJU (<<<ALL CAPS for a reason) which is half the power along with the Uchiha, that Obito just happens to have, qualifies him to be able to Wield the RG and even be awakened by that same power (SENJU+Uchiha) which madara did confirm...

SO how does Madara state that Obito cannot USE the RG because he lacks something he has? Not just Any senju Power=DNA=Lineage, but the STRONGEST their is next to the younger son himself for Jebus sakes...

What Kal misquoted was the Madara Uchiha claim that: "You cannot Awaken the RG without both the Uchiha and SENJU power... And you CANNOT HANDEL the GEDO MAZO/Juubi's empty Body, PROPERLY... HALF of your BODY is made of SENJU CELLS, therefore even if you do not awaken the RG, you can still CONTROL the GEDO MAZO/Juubi's body.."

Quoted here: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/15

CONCLUSION:
Before you Criticize, why not actually read both the posts along with Knowing what is cannon and what is completely contradicted BS first because you are supporting the false idea of me NOT reading Kals OP I replied simply because I Brought up and pointed out the contradiction in Kals post which explained what Obito should actually be capable of doing with the RG judging by what Madara said about it while sarcastically Mock your missing of the contradiction of your statement by pointing out that the zetsu graph/half body was made of SENJU Lineage coming from hashirama SENJU for jebus sakes...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or w/e...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote