Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Doctor Who
Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:25 AM   #17
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Doctor Who

The Daleks are only a fraction of their former power though. The majority of them destroyed themselves in the Time War. The Doctor has been killing them left and right since then. I sincerely doubt whatever Dalek forces still exist in the universe can compare to the billions of Timelords that are on Gallifrey. Also it's not as if the Doctor is without allies. He had the armies of the Papal Mainframe and their "silence" (lol@ futuristic Catholic's) priest fighting with him for what appeared to be centuries, against Daleks, Weeping Angels, Cybermen, and a shitload of other beings. For them to hold out that long on their own, it would seem like a massive influx of Timelord allies from the start would have shifted the power so far in their favor as to practically end the war so fast, enemy reinforcements from other parts of the universe wouldn't even have time to respond.

Something that has been bothering me for some time now, is what ever happened to those "Shadow Proclamation" people? Weren't they suppose to be some huge intergalactic governing body (and police force) that sets laws and protects the innocent? The fuck happened to them?

Last edited by ask me anything; 12-30-2013 at 02:30 AM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote