Fandom Forums - View Single Post - naruto660
Thread: naruto660
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 02:17 AM   #64
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: naruto660

All in all these last few chapters have been beyond ridiculous. I mean Madara wiped his ass with 5 kages before he showed up at this battlefield. Once he was released from Kabuto's control he went Donkey Kong on those poor fools. Then he got resurrected which gave him another power boost from having his original body back, and proceeded to kick ass while blind. Then he got a Sage Mode power boost and kicked more ass. Then he just stood there while all the Bijuu unleashed a combined attack on him and basically responded with "U mad bro!", and walked it off. Then he got his eyes back and put them all on a leash like "Dance puppets, dance!".

Sweet black baby jesus, this shit has gotten ridiculous. Madara was already wayyyyyyyyy too much for all these guys from the beginning. All the power-ups were unjustified. Anything that beats him now, short of resurrecting Ridduko Sennin himself or nature chakra infused Spirit Bomb, will be insufficient by any logical means. Otherwise...ass pull.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-03-2014), platinumrug (01-10-2014)