Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 734
Thread: One Piece 734
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #6
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: One Piece 734

I didn't mind this chapter. In fact, I loved Hakuba and the mysterious story about him. Better then Rebecca one shotting them all anyway. Although I don't like her taking the block because it would mean that her role will only intensify in the plot, and since we are proceeding to the finals, I don't want to imagine what bullshit will keep her from getting demolished. Something like the arena getting destroyed or whatever.

DD didn't underestimate the SHs and Law, but he totally forgot about the dwarves and, somehow, about one toy which is running around his island and gathering troops.

I agree with Dag about off paneling fights. That shit seriously sucks. I mean, okay, we didn't see DD vs Law because it's not yet time for us to see some tricks from Doffy, but Senor vs Franky getting off paneled is absolute bullshit.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (01-15-2014)