Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_663
Thread: Naruto_663
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:17 PM   #16404
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_663

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
So Konoah the originator of all three great dojutsus. Two came from the same source and your belief is the byakugan didn't
That's exactly what I am saying. You can't assume all eye techniques came from the same source(I'm talking about the elder son not Konoha.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
How does that prove your point? The Sharingan and the Rinnegan devolved from the Sharinnegan is a confirmed fact. By no way though does it not mess up my theory. As you said due to the panel I provided the discussion was not about Hyuugas so we don't know their complete origin or relation to the Son's of the Sage. It can be assumed since Kishi did throw in the rumor that the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan.
It does mess up your theory. You put Hyuuga then Uchiha whereas manga says otherwise, ofc that's assuming they're even related. Also that rumor is just that, a rumor i.e that's what characters believed to be true. Does that make it true? No. Itachi was believed a cold blooded assassin but he wasn't, Rinnegan was thought to be a legend and it was real, point things chars say aren't always fact.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 02-07-2014 at 12:18 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote