Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_663
Thread: Naruto_663
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #17
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_663

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I am saying that in a world where no one used chakra and weren't born with the ability to see nor use chakra naturally until the first sage taught the ninja world to mold chakra and use jutsus, I do not see how it is plausible for any clan to be born with the genetic, naturally ability to see chakra nor naturally do anything else related to chakra if they are not genetically related to the 1st sage. The fact that you are born with an active Byakugan is even more reason to believe that this is something that connects back to the first sage, as his eldest son was born with a dojutsu. And if Hyuuga were related to Uchiha or anyone else, Kishi will mention it at a time of his choosing just like he did with revealing Minato was Naruto's father and Karin was Uzumaki.
I don't mean to be a smartass but chakra did exist otherwise the sage couldn't have taught people to use it. At first it was Nishu or some shit that was a substitute for ninjutsu back then. The Byakugan isn't always active and for the last part Kishi will prob never even touch upon this. Neji died Hyuugas lost their relevance right there. It's not impossible that the Uchiha and Byakugan had different bloodlines. They just don't share the characteristics sharingan and Rinnegan have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Tobi being Obito was plausible, and one would have to be retarded not to see the plausibility and even go so far as to call those who could see it Obitards. It became a theory because it was plausible to many, but Kishi didn't reveal it until he was ready, although he had plenty of time to do so. Kishi reveals what he wants when he's ready.
I was giving an example of how everyone on forums had the debate and most were dubbed Obitards. As I said before Hyuuga lost it's relevance so he prob won't even touch upon this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Yes, characters have been wrong because they've been proven wrong. So far, Kakashi hasn't been proven wrong in regards to the Uchiha being descendants of the Hyuuga. It's likely that Kishi hasn't bothered to bring up the Hyuuga because neither of their clan members aren't focal points in the story; maybe that will change, who knows.
That's what we've been on the past twenty or so posts. Kakashi hasn't been proven wrong but at the same time doesn't mean he's right. Characters can get proven wrong as shown previously that was my point.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 02-09-2014 at 10:28 AM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote