View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 01:56 AM   #16426
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_664

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I love how you can link me to the page that proves you're wrong and still not realize you're wrong.

Suigetsu makes your argument and then Jugo shoots it down. No, shit we know Kabuto's transformation was released. Jugo says that. Except Orochimaru doesn't steal that chakra. Jugo says that too. Orochimaru ONLY took his own chakra back. Jugo says this as well.

Kabuto's "Perfect Form" wasn't just Orochimaru. It was the combination of himself, Orochimaru (summons, snake jutsu, body modifications, Suigetsu (liquification), Karin (healing), AND Jugo (passively absorb natural energy).

Um actually nope....I gave you plenty links
Orochimaru takes his own chakra... that includes his sage chakra... Juugo corrects Suigetsu for assuming Oro was taking Kabuto's power/chakra as well. Juugo calms him by telling him Oro only touched "HIS" chakra...since Oro originally had the sage chakra. Kabuto only got that by as you agreed with me by genetically splicing others into his own dna makeup. Notice he says Oro didn't have the body...so he already could store the chakra for sage mode...Kabuto only got where is he by assimilating Oro into his own body and that power taking over...His power is nothing but borrowed abilities...If you would again pay attention to the panel...Kabuto's sage transformation is being sucked up into Orochimaru

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote