Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_664
Thread: Naruto_664
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 08:42 PM   #3653
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_664

Mark my words. It WILL be Shusui.

That Kotoamastukami that he cast on Danzo was meant to brainwash the old man into not doubting the validity of his upcoming death. Danzo got away with stealing one of his eyes, and when word came out that Itachi had killed him and the other eye was missing, he never once doubted that Shisui was indeed dead. Later during the massacre Itachi stole a pair of SG's from one of his clansmen, horribly disfiguring his face to conceal the act, and smuggled the stolen pair of SG's to Shusui as replacements for his own. Itachi then joined Akatsuki and we all know how his story played out from there. Unknown to the rest of the world, Shusui has been running around this whole time keeping tabs on everyone and acting as one final "fail safe" in case a situation just like were ever to incur.

Most easily plausible theory right now. At least better the Shikaku, lol.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-18-2014 at 08:44 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote