Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_664
Thread: Naruto_664
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 12:03 AM   #3654
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_664

I mean they would have to be blood relatives even if distant. It's not like the Whirlpool country mixed in with other villages or clans. The blood has to be close since men and women didn't venture out for partners/marriage. They reproduced within the community and didn't bat an eye. Hell even Hashi married his cousin Mito, and his case was special as he was Hokage. It probably was another way to keep peace and relationship between Eddy and Konoah Villages. Seeing as Karin, Kushina and Nagato seem full bloodied Uzumaki's (red Hair). If they have been cut off and been having kids even with 100 years gone by the chances are still high that their blood lines have crossed somewhere.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Magi, Berserk, D gray Man, Witch Craft works, Magical Index-Accelerator, Magical Index, Magical Index-Rail Gun,Magical Index-Endiyram, Claymore, Soul Eater, God Eater, Bride of The Water God, UQ Holder, Prototype of Sinbad, freezing, Fairy Tail, Feng Shen Ji, Attack on Titan, Blood Lad, Witch Hunter, Ubel Blatt, Wolf Guy, Noblesse, Deadman Wonderland, Ajin and Devil is a Part Timer

Why do you challenge me? Have I not given you everything....Mortal?-TIAN

Feng Shen Ji
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2014)