Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 665
Thread: Naruto 665
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 06:37 PM   #3660
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 665

I must agree, Minato seems far from a fucking genius. Dark Kyuubi had to tell him to switch modes to feel his son had died. Then lame ass reminisced too long and Black Zetsu stole some shit he should've never had a shot at vs. 'The Yellow Flash of Shit'. Besides one great save, Him's been useless. Fucking Hiruzen has done moar, unbelievable.

With all they've learned, all these shinobi, Kages, whatever... they allow Madara to walk around the ninja kingdom like Mike Tyson in his prime. Ridiculous. Hell nobody else even knows about chakra, and the history of where the fuck they even originated from besides Madara...,....,...., REALLLY?

Btw, Mangashare isn't posting they're version of this, OR Bleach for some reason. Only Mangapanda.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-19-2014 at 06:54 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote